Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp!

Today, Tina at Best Body Fitness announced the Best Body Bootcamp! This could not come at a better time with bathing suit season well on its way here in North Carolina... I just signed up and can't wait to get started on March 5th!


I need a little boost in my workout, particularly in the arena of strength training. I don't have too much of an issue getting cardio in: I use the elliptical and/or run about 5 times a week. But, I really do not do my part in strength training. I try to occasionally do pilates or yoga once a week. and I think my weight loss (or at least inches-loss) is suffering because of it. My diet is (mostly) on track and I have established healthy habits. I really need some guidance and can't afford a personal trainer! This boot camp only costs $25.00 and provides an 8 week training plan that anyone can do - as long as you have a base level of fitness established.

I really enjoy reading Tina's blog. She has some great fitness tips, is very knowledgeable, and is very real! She is so honest about her life, her past, and her fitness habits. Her journey has truly inspired me to live my healthiest life. I can't stress the importance of that enough! I used to live a pretty unhealthy lifestyle, and while I am not perfect and won't pretend to be - I have made a drastic turnaround in my eating and exercise habits and have developed new, healthy habits that will last me a very long lifetime.


I encourage everyone reading this to invest $25.00 in Best Body Bootcamp and most importantly, invest some time into your fitness. This is a small investment to improve your health! I am looking forward to incorporating some guided and structured strength training in to my workout routine and seeing the results, along with my current use of My Fitness Pal to track my food intake and exercise.

Oh yeah, Tina has some really cool prizes that are going to be given away every week, as well as a cash prize coming from a portion of the registration fee at the end of the challenge!!!

I will be blogging about the bootcamp and my progress throughout the 8 weeks! Tune in on March 5th for the kickoff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...